Grapefruit Coconut Cocktail
Posted by Schaeffer Carrillo on
In desperate need of a cocktail hour this week? Yea, us too ;)
With Spring and Summer vibes fast approaching, we wanted to get ready for the upcoming season by making one of our favorite cocktails!
This easy & refreshing drink has got just what you need-- vibrant color & a citrus-y after taste. A hint of sweet with a tart kick at the end. If your taste buds aren't watering yet... they will once you take your first sip of this delicious cocktail!
Continue below for the recipe.
- 1 and 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- Salt (or sugar)
- 1 tbsp Cream of Coconut
- 4 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 and 1/2 ox Silver Tequila
- 1 oz Triple Sec of Grand Marnier
- Coconut flakes for garnish.
1. Rub the rim of the glasses with lime & then dust with salt or sugar.
2. Combine grapefruit juice, tequila, coconut cream, & lime juice and mix into a blender. Pulse for 10-15 seconds. (We did it the lazy girl way and just poured each item into the glass)
3. Pour over ice & CHEERS!
- Tags: cocktail recipe, food, grapefruit coconut cocktail, grapefruit drink recipe, summer cocktail recipe