Every year it’s the same resolutions: “This year I’m going to be better about saving money” or “This year I’m finally going to hit the gym.” (You know we’ve all said that one before.) This year at 12th Tribe we decided to put a spin on our New Year’s resolutions.
We are calling it 10 Ways to Be Happier this Year. A curated list of different ways you can get back on track and focus on what truly matters — you & your happiness. You got one life to live, MAKE IT COUNT.
Continue below to read our New Year’s list.
1. Celebrate Small Wins: The small wins are the stepping stones that get you to your main goal. Time flies by so fast, we forget to congratulate ourselves on the moments of achievement. They are just as important because it shows you're heading in the right direction! Don’t forget to reward yourself!
2. Unplug To Unwind: Give your phone a break & detach from the technology realm. You’d be surprised how much you’ve missed by not being present in the moment.
3. Practice Giving Less F*cks: Let’s be real, we need to stop caring about what other people think. Be your own person and give no apologies!!
4. Let Go Of Anger: Negative feelings can be a hinderance to growth and prosperity. Let go of the hate and let the love in. You don’t need that kind of stress in your life.
5. Learn Something New: Whether it be a new hobby, a new skill, or a new place. Immerse yourself in discovery & get out of your comfort zone.
6. Surround Yourself With Up Lifting People: You are the company you keep. Don’t get caught up in others that like to bring you down. Having friends & family that support you is an essential key to good vibes.
7. Embrace Getting Older: You’re getting older, but SO WHAT! Embrace it & rock it! Age like fine wine.
8. Don’t Judge: We all do it—it’s inevitable. However, being judgmental can be a loss of great opportunities. Give people/ new things a chance!
9. Schedule In Fun: It’s easy to get caught up in the daily routine. Work, home, sleep— repeat. But news flash, that isn’t living! Take advantage of your young years & make time for fun activities.
10. Focus On The Positive: Appreciate the good things in your life. Even when it may feel like luck isn’t on your side, know that things always get better (but only if you allow yourself to believe it will)! Focus on the positive & strive!
- Read more: https://www.reinisfischer.com/add-pin-it-button-hover-over-any-image