NYE Outfits & Tips With The Tribe!
Posted by Schaeffer Carrillo on
End 2017 with a bang in a 12th Tribe get up that is sure to get those heads turning & the champagne flowing. There is nothing more traumatic than being caught in a bad outfit when the clock strikes twelve (am I aright!?). Let us dress you for a night to remember & a year you won’t forget!
Now grab the bubbly & continue below for our top outfit picks, tips & tricks for NYE.
OUR TOP NYE OUTFITS
The Little Black Dress
A go to piece that will never let you down. The Tula Rosa Black Wrap Dress is a sleek & sexy number that leaves you mysterious & intriguing. The plunging neckline is a perfect opening for jewelry layering—so go crazy on those gold details! We love this look with a black strappy heel, but if you’re really daring… throw on a pair of black high heeled boots and own the night!
The Fun & Flirty Set
Ring in the New Year on a high note, by looking fresh & trendy in the Light My Horizon Set. If you like dancing, this is a set that is sure to move with you. For an extra flirty touch, wear the Wander Lust Bralette underneath for added lacey deets. This is a personal favorite of ours at the 12th Tribe HQ.
The Velvet Dress
Keep it tight & keep it velvet. The Make Magic Olive Velvet Dress is there to get you in the party mood & snag all the attention. We prefer this dress with a nude heel & soft eye for a sultry kinda look. Pair with a fur coat & a chic clutch & your outfit is ready to take on the night.
The Velvet Pant
Skip the dress this year & opt for something a little more fun. The Lost at Midnight Velvet Pants are our vice to a perfect NYE night. Not only are they the perfect party pant, but paired with the sexy Catch Feelings Velvet Bralette & this outfit becomes next level & red-hot.
NEW YEAR'S EVE TIPS
- Look your best: New year, same you— just better clothes. Always remember that! ;)
- Make the most of the night: Even if the night turns south, don’t let your attitude ruin the night.
- Keep lipgloss in your purse: Always have a kiss me kit handy. When the clock strikes twelve, make sure your lips are glossed & puckered!
- Take lots of photos- Selfies, Boomerangs, #OOTDS, etc. Snap away to create lasting memories that make for funny stories later! Trick: Remember it’s important to be present in the moment. We suggest taking pictures, but uploading them later. That way you aren’t wasting your time with captions & design details when you should be having a blast with your friends!
- Never let your glass be empty: Party rule 101. Cheers!
Happy New Years Babes!
- Tags: 12th Tribe, glitter, little black dress, New Years eve outfit, New Years eve tips, velvet dress, velvet pants