Your fit just got that much better thanks to the Jaxon Olive Trousers. Wear from work to happy hour, these pants are easily dressed up or down. Style with your favorite crop and some high tops, and you're set for the entire day!
- olive wide leg trousers
- button closure
- functional front pockets
- non-functional welt back pockets
- high waisted fit
- finished hem
- 100% lyocell
- dry clean only
- runs small
Extra Small: 23
- rise is approximately 13.25"
- inseam is approximately 29.25"
- outseam is approximately 41.75"
- hip width is approximately 17.75"
- leg opening is approximately 10"
- rise is approximately 13.5"
- inseam is approximately 29.5"
- outseam is approximately 42"
- hip width is approximately 18"
- leg opening is approximately 10.25"
- rise is approximately 13.75"
- inseam is approximately 29.75"
- outseam is approximately 42.5"
- hip width is approximately 18.25"
- leg opening is approximately 10.5"
- rise is approximately 14"
- inseam is approximately 30"
- outseam is approximately 42.75"
- hip width is approximately 18.5"
- leg opening is approximately 10.75"
Extra Large: 29-30
- rise is approximately 14.25"
- inseam is approximately 30.25"
- outseam is approximately 43"
- hip width is approximately 18.75"
- leg opening is approximately 11"
- Paige is 5'6
- Bust: 32B
- Waist: 25"
- Wearing size Small
We offer refunds & exchanges within 15 days of delivery with tags attached & in original, unworn conditions (restrictions apply). Final sale items include: jewelry, accessories, sale marked items, swim, and vintage garments.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
These are super cute but unfortunately I listened to some of the reviews that said to size up and then they were too big. I’m exchanging for my normal size (Medium) and I’m hoping they fit! Just wanted to write this to save some others the hassle of they are trying to decide on sizing! 5’7” 145lbs thicker thighs, smaller waist for reference
Join the Tribe!
Want to keep up with the latest trends? Subscribe to 12th Tribe!