This item is Finalsale.
When you're looking for the perfect overalls there's a few categories that must be marked. Comfortable, flattering, and perfectly distressed. Check check and check. The Runaway Girl Denim Overalls feature an incredible soft denim allowing for all the movement you'll need. None of that constraining, thick denim that doesn't let you get your groove on.
- denim distressed overalls
- straight leg fit
- button closure at each hip with belt loops
- adjustable bib straps with snap closure
- front pocket on bib
- functional side and back pockets
- For a relaxed, oversized fit, please size up.
- hand wash cold
- measured on a size small
- runs true to size
- approximately 48.75" from shoulder to hem
- waist width approximately 14"
- shoulder straps approximately 19.25"
- rise: 8.75"
- inseam: 29.75"
- approximately 49.5" from shoulder to hem
- waist width approximately 15"
- shoulder straps approximately 19.5"
- rise: 9.25"
- inseam: 30"
- approximately 50.25" from shoulder to hem
- waist width approximately 16"
- shoulder straps approximately 19.75"
- rise: 9.75"
- inseam: 30.15"
- approximately 51" from shoulder to hem
- waist width approximately 17"
- shoulder straps approximately 20"
- rise: 10"
- inseam: 30.25"
- approximately 51.75" from shoulder to hem
- waist width approximately 18"
- shoulder straps approximately 20.25"
- rise: 10.25"
- inseam: 30.75"
- Allie is 5'7
- Bust: 32B
- Waist: 25"
- Wearing size Small
- Demi is 5'3
- Bust: 32A
- Waist: 24"
- Wearing size Small
We offer refunds & exchanges within 15 days of purchase with tags attached & in original, unworn conditions (restrictions apply). Final sale items include: jewelry, accessories, sale marked items, swim, and vintage garments.
Free Domestic Shipping on
Orders Over $99
Standard shipping is estimated 6 Days. We offer expedited shippng! Learn more here!
Need Product Help?
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I’m 5”1 and the overalls were very large-really no way to make them short enough for a petite frame.additionally they were really wide at the hips- too much material. I ended up sending them back unfortunately but 12th Tribe has a great return policy and the best customer service!
Join the Tribe!
Want to keep up with the latest trends? Subscribe to 12th Tribe!