If you have a black tie event, you need the Savoy! The fabric and wire boning give a flawless silhouette to feel confident in any setting. Style this dress with drop earrings and heels for a complete look.
- black strapless satin maxi dress
- subtle sweetheart neckline with ruching detail
- wire at the bust to hold it's shape
- side slit at the thigh
- back zipper closure
- approximately 48" from bust to hem
- chest width is approximately 14" wide
- bottom opening is approximately 12.25" wide
- side slit is approximately 29" from thigh to hem
- 92% Polyester 8% Elastane
- hand wash cold
- runs true to size
- please note item was altered to fit the model properly
- Tori is 5'7
- Bust: 32A
- Waist: 23"
- Wearing size Small
We offer refunds & exchanges within 15 days of purchase with tags attached & in original, unworn conditions (restrictions apply). Final sale items include: jewelry, accessories, sale marked items, swim, and vintage garments.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Overall I felt so beautiful. It's so soft I cannot wait to wear it again. I wore this to a black tie wedding event. I love the lining on the top and matched the dress with some 12th tribe earrings. It hugged me in all the right places!
Really great dress, comfortable. Originally ordered a small, returned and sized up to a medium. I'm 5'0, 125lbs, about 27" waist. With heels I didn't have to get it hemmed which was great! Also, there's boning on the front of the dress which will kind of poke you if you're sitting weird but creates a great neckline that doesn't fall down/don't have to keep tugging up throughout the night!
Join the Tribe!
Want to keep up with the latest trends? Subscribe to 12th Tribe!