Careers and Internships
As a quickly growing company, it's important to have a team that can keep up with the pace. This person is expected to go above and beyond and must be innovative, forward thinking and contribute new ideas. This position will involve working closely with customers, acquiring new sales goals each month, filling orders.
- The role will change day-to-day and can be adapted to fit your strengths, but some specific responsibilities include:
- Filling orders
- Managing customer service e-mails, phone calls and orders.
- Building relationships with vendors
- Assisting Founder with Wardrobe Styling Campaigns. Includes prepping shoot and the opportunity to be on site during production.
- Organizing and managing inventory
- Assisting Founder with organizing photoshoots and styling
- Assisting content creation on all social media channels.
- Contributing to planning and setting up pop-up events in Los Angeles for festival season.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft programs (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.)
- Proficient in all Google programs (Google drive)
- Strong writing skills (can compose a professional email)
- Have a strong knowledge of Fashion industry/ LA based influencers, models, Instagram stars and more
- Keeps up with pop culture, bloggers, music and the entertainment industry as a whole
- Business, Communication, Fashion Major
- Graphic design / web dev skills a huge plus
- Video and photography skills a plus
- Time efficient
- Student; Junior or above in Los Angeles
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com for review. Thank you.
This position is available for school credit only.