Careers and Internships
As a quickly growing company, it's important to have a team that can keep up with the pace. This person is expected to go above and beyond and must be innovative, forward thinking and contribute new ideas. This position will involve working closely with customers, acquiring new sales goals each month, filling orders.
- The role will change day-to-day and can be adapted to fit your strengths, but some specific responsibilities include:
- Filling orders
- Managing customer service e-mails, phone calls and orders.
- Building relationships with vendors
- Assisting Founder with Wardrobe Styling Campaigns. Includes prepping shoot and the opportunity to be on site during production.
- Organizing and managing inventory
- Assisting Founder with organizing photoshoots and styling
- Assisting content creation on all social media channels.
- Contributing to planning and setting up pop-up events in Los Angeles for festival season.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft programs (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.)
- Proficient in all Google programs (Google drive)
- Strong writing skills (can compose a professional email)
- Have a strong knowledge of Fashion industry/ LA based influencers, models, Instagram stars and more
- Keeps up with pop culture, bloggers, music and the entertainment industry as a whole
- Business, Communication, Fashion Major
- Graphic design / web dev skills a huge plus
- Video and photography skills a plus
- Time efficient
- Student; Junior or above in Los Angeles
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com for review. Thank you.
This position is available for school credit only.
E-commerce Fulfillment Associate
You love to stay organized and hanging out with customers is your jam! As a fulfillment associate you will be processing and shipping all of our tribe babe's orders ensuring they receive their items quickly and efficiently. You will be in touch with customers to update their orders and ensure it is sent with love! Organization is extremely important in your day to day tasks and communication is key! This position will begin part time, but has the opportunity to become full time very quick.
- Fulfilling orders
- Taking accurate inventory counts
- Receiving incoming deliveries
- Organizing and maintaining organization of new inventory on shelves and racks
- Identifying missing items
- Preparing customer order for shipping
- Working with customer service to communicate order changes
- Scheduling pick ups and drops ofsf with carriers
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly working area
- Available 3-5 days per week
- Located in Los Angeles
- Organized and analytical
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving abilities
Located in Los Angeles Office.
We are looking for an out going, personable, fashion minded, babe in our Los Angeles Office. We have expanded into a new space and allow customer stop shop in person! You will be booking appointments with out local clients, styling them in our latest threads and building relationships with the community.
- Scheduling appointments with local customers
- Brainstorm and execute ideas to bring in new customers
- Research and understand upcoming trends and styles
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Integrate social media with in house appointments
- Receive commission for sales
- Available Saturday and Sundays
- Located in Los Angeles
- Outgoing and personable
- Sales driven
- Fashion minded
- Up to date on current trends and styles
- Education: High school diploma or greater