INTERNSHIPS - * New Added *
Start Date: ASAP
Requirements: LOS ANGELES BASED. ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOOL CREDIT.
Los Angeles, CA
12th Tribe is an emerging e-commerce fashion brand encompassing style for the global soul. Having originated from a collection hand picked from around the world, it has expanded to include a wide range of brands and eclectic vibes to welcome any girl on an adventure. This position will provide a hands on role and close look at the Fashion Industry. You will have the opportunity to connect with industry professionals and learn hands on from the Founder.
As a quickly growing company, it's important to have a team that can keep up with the pace. This person is expected to go above and beyond and must be innovative, forward thinking and contribute new ideas. This position will involve working closely with customers, acquiring new sales goals each month, filling orders.
Proficient knowledge in Microsoft programs (excel, word, powerpoint, etc.)
Proficient in all Google programs (Google drive)
- Strong writing skills (can compose a professional email)
- Have a strong knowledge of Fashion industry/ LA based influencers, models, Instagram stars and more
- Keeps up with pop culture, bloggers, music and the entertainment industry as a whole
- Business, Communication, Fashion Major
- Graphic design / web dev skills a huge plus
- Video and photography skills a plus
- Time efficient
- The role will change day-to-day and can be adapted to fit your strengths, but some specific responsibilities include:
Managing customer service e-mails, phone calls and orders.
Building relationships with vendors
Assisting Founder with Wardrobe Styling Campaigns. Includes prepping shoot and the opportunity to be on site during production.
Organizing and managing inventory
Assist Founder with organizing photoshoots and styling
Assist content creation on all social media channels.
Contribute to planning and setting up pop-up events in Los Angeles for festival season.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com for review. Thank you.