Content Assistant (New York) APPLY NOW
This is a part time position. *Please note: Resumes will not be reviewed without a portfolio showcasing Photography/Video work featuring a TikTok/Reel style content piece*
12th Tribe is looking for a creative enthusiast who is passionate about branding, photography, content creation and marketing. You LOVE being in FRONT of the camera and behind it. You have a passion and skill for telling a story, while being ahead of the curve with TikTok trends and sounds. You love working in a fast paced environment and you are eager to assist our CEO/Creative Director with all things in the fashion space. Our team is looking for a "YES" attitude and someone who loves to wear multiple creative hats!
*Please note: Resumes will not be reviewed without a portfolio showcasing Photography/Video work. Tik Tok or Reel STRONGLY encouraged to catch our eye! Must be comfortable being in front of the camera. Stand out: submit a unique Tik Tok idea showcasing your own idea. Our CEO will be looking at this and choosing someone to work alongside her.
- Create video and photo content for all social channels
- Create Tik Tok and Reels bringing a vibrant and funny personality with relatability.
- Assist CEO with content for new arrival drops and photo/video needs
- Record video and edit Tik Toks/Reels showcasing behind the scenes of the brand
- Organize photoshoots and bookings for photoshoots
- Assist with store events
- Keep content organized
- Stays up to date and understands current events, social norms, voice and ethos.
- Create captions, headlines and voice behind the brand on content channels.
- Create video and photo for Tik Tok, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and more.
- Research fashion and design trends to implement into the brand to evolve the aesthetic and branding.
- Coordinate content to schedule for ads, launches and more.
- Meet short deadlines and multi task projects.
- Brainstorm innovative marketing ideas that will stand out on social media and in store events.
- Source Photoshoot locations
- Communicate with agencies to book models and influencers
- Assist with errands, creative projects and more for CEO
- Assist with event set up in store
- Create content in New York store front
- 2+ years experience in Social Media, Marketing, or Design
- Instagram and Tik Tok Savvy
- BA in Marketing, Business, Graphic Design, or Communications
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, In design, and Final Cut Por.
- Strong photography, videography and editing skills.
- Experience with digital marketing and e-mail marketing
- Proven experience successfully self-managing projects from strategy development to execution
- Flexible working hours
- Min. 1 year of negotiation and budget skills
- Min 1 year Shopify Experience
- Experience in managing budgets and schedules
HOW TO APPLY : Please submit your resume and portfolio. This job requires photography, graphic design and videography skills. Your resume will not be considered if it does not contain previous examples of work related. Thank you!
|||New York (On-Site)|||||||||UgRNpEZxDNS-1Ura|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false