- Manage and oversee Shopify store for D2C brand working on the back end apps and intergrations
- Run reports and analyze customer behavior including Lifetime Value, Customer Return Rate, Bounce rate and all additional componets for behavior generating sales.
- Analyze and communicate data pulled from Google Analytics and other sales channels.
- Develope Strategic online marketing plans for the company
- Market Research
- Responsible for determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers. They will liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. They will also research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Oversee the entire e-commerce division and divide up employees on tasks. They will also be responsible for interviewing, bringing their preferred candidates to upper management, and providing necessary training.
- Plan for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize their resources.
- Liaise directly with upper management and present their plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
- Analyze all e-commerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience and assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities and monitor all site issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Min. 1 Years in E-commerce working with D2C Shopify store
- Min. 1 Year working with Klaviyo, Tapcart, SMS Marketing and other shopify integrations
- Familiar with HTML and
- Strong analytics and data driven skills to run reports and analayze e-commerce trends.
- UI and Coding experience is preferred
- BA in Marketing, Management, or Business
- Understanding and experience in analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other software for growth
Please apply on linked in here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2341553931/?refId=310LHP7xTEKvDG5Yor9mLg%3D%3D