Assistant Store Manager APPLY NOW
This is no boring retail job. What are we looking for? Community Leaders, Fashion enthusiasts, Stylists, and brand obsessed! This position is for an ambassador to be front-facing storytellers engaging and building relationships with customers from all around the world, celebrities, and VIPS. Looking to build your career in the Fashion Industry - this is the perfect way to do it. You will work with our 12th Tribe team to enhance your skills in Merchandising, Sales, Clienteling and Brand Engagement. You will be working on in store events, building the brand in the streets of NYC and styling clients. We are looking for a style expert who is fashion forward, trend focused, industry obsessed! You know the happenings around the city and know how to create a bomb outfit for it. One of your passions is seeing a client step out of her comfort zone and you are confident in leading her to do so.
Lead on all styling responsibilities including:
- Achieve an environment for our clients that is reflective of the 12th Tribe aesthetic and company values
- Develop a comprehensive level of product knowledge and successfully translating this information to our clients
- Generate sales through effective client building and contributing to the growth of the 12th Tribe client base
- Consistently maintain upbeat energy and pace on the sales floor.-Maintain a high level of awareness and concern for inventory control and loss prevention.
- Be the Lead for our other stylist
- Participate in all client based calls
- Point of contact for client on behalf of style team
- Identify, propose and implement workflow efficiencies
- Maintain Style Guides and implement updates as needed
- Maintain our Appointment Book
- Work closely with Store Manager for Events and Styling Appointments
- Guide stylists daily and set the 12th Tribe tone!
- Identify and escalate needs of stylist team to leadership
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS
- At least 2+ years on styling
- Client facing experience
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JOB & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Sourcing and vetting new styling talent
- Foster and maintain deep partnership across teams
- Excellent level of service to client, ie: quick response & problem solving
|||New York (On-Site)|||||||||ppVu6Vd4xF2xb84n|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false