Operations Manager APPLY NOW
We're looking for a Logistics and Customer Service Guru!
Reporting into the Director of E-Commerce & Operations, this position will be responsible for overseeing the daily performance of our fulfillment operations and Customer Service team. This individual is required to be familiar with Shopify technologies and 3PL WMS. This team member will also manage data inflow and outflow to strategically budget refunds, forecast order requirements, and customer service communication plans regarding new product launches, promo’s, preorders, and restocks. This person will be a master in analytics based solutions and auditing multiple cross-functional areas between departments to ensure streamlined customer focused operations from start to finish.
- Working with the fulfillment center account rep to resolve issues in receiving and inventory discrepancies
- Auditing errors that require special project and inventory check requests.
Performance Audit of Warehouse, Carriers, & other 3rd Part tech integrations
- Auditing and trouble shooting errors and improvement areas in the warehouse
- Ensuring Order SLA, Return SLA, Receiving SLA are being contractually met
- Auditing mispicks, claims, damages, and returns processes
- Performing monthly full sweep analysis that all contractual terms are being met
- Reporting shipping performance per carrier - are they delivering within the set customer shipping time frames? Is one carrier underperforming vs the other.
- Returns Platform
- Tracking performance of Return Rate, Refunds, Instant Exchange, Instant Credit, Gift Card conversion. Perform analysis on what major skus are causing an uptick in returns and the reasons and report to team.
- 3rd Party Shipping Insurance for Customers
- Tracking performance of shipping insurance coverage and conversion. Audit claims that are not being approved and negotiate for those cases to be approved as standard if needed. Request new uninsured carriers used by warehouse to be approved by Route.
Strategic Implementations for Generating Higher Revenue
- Researching integrations that protect and increase revenue
- Providing revised Customer Shipping Rates and recommending material adjustments that decrease cost.
Back end to Front end Syncing
- Make sure that any decisions and tech integrations in the front end (web, merchandising, promotions, events, tech integrations) is supported by the back end operations in the warehouse, vice versa.
Sourcing & Negotiating warehouse and other 3rd party tech integrations
- Represent 12th Tribe’s best interest over the next 6 months, 12 months, and next few years based on company vision by negotiating the best rates and terms.
- Ensure that all 12th Tribe’s needs are being contractually met.
Cross Functional Team Management
- Directly manage CS team and Logistics Assistant while project managing team output
- Work closely with Buying Team to ensure product is received in a timely manner and correctly
- Working closely with the account manager at warehouse and other 3rd parties
- Work closely with web developer and 3rd party app developers to ensure integrations are being supported by the back end of operations.
|||Los Angeles (On-Site)|||||||||2YGNDb3GX~0DqnIi|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||