Ambrosia SweaterRegular price Sale price
Kill them with cool in the Ambrosia Sweater features off the shoulder details and mid weight fabric. Paired with the Bandit Shorts and Felix Cross Body you're ready for a day out with your girls. Throw on a heeled bootie and take it into the night.
Model Details: Brooke is 5'7. Bust 32B. Waist 25". Wearing size Small. This item runs true to size.
Material: 100% Acrylic
|S||24, 25, 26||2-4||6-8|
Shipping & Delivery
*Please allow 24 hour processing time from time of purchase for updates on orders*
- FREE REGULAR SHIPPING on all first class orders (5-7 business days)
- FREE PICK UP IN STORE LOS ANGELES
- PRIORITY SHIPPING (3-4 business days): $9.00 (USD)
- EXPRESS OVERNIGHT SHIPPING (1-2 business days): $30.00 (USD)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING EXPRESS (2-3 business days): $35.00 (USD)
- REGULAR SHIPPING (7-21 business days): $15.00 (USD)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long from the time of purchase do I have to return my items?
- 15 Days from the time it was delivered to you!
Do you offer free return shipping?
- We will send you a pre paid return label however, return costs are deducted from total refund amount. This will be as low as $3.
Can I exchange my items?
- To exchange, we ask that you place a new order and return your exchanged item.
Can I send items back together from different orders?
- Of course!
Can I return sale items jewelry/accessories, or vintage clothing?
- No, these items are final sale and are NON-RETURNABLE
How long will it take to receive my refund?
- Please allow 7-10 business days for processing
How long will a refund take to show up on my original form of payment?
- We ask that you allow up to 3 business days for a return to show up on original form of payment, and may be dependent on bank
Why did I receive store-credit?
- There are a few reasons: either it was returned outside of our 15 day policy or it was a "Non-Returnable item" listed below.
Why didn't I receive the full amount?
- We deduct return costs from the total amount.
*any orders placed Friday after 12pm CST to Sunday will be sent out the following Monday.
Returns & Exchanges
Unfortunately, we do not accept any exchanges at this time. If you are hoping to make an "exchange", you must return your item & PLACE A NEW ORDER for the new size/style.
(each return is handled on a case by case basis in order to ensure the satisfaction of our customer to the best of our ability)
- 12th Tribe gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise with all original tags on for a refund within 15 days of purchase date
Full return and shipping policy here
- Reviews (13)
- Questions (2)
Not great quality
I was not happy with the quality of the stitching of the sweater. It looks like it has tiny holes at the top and I can see it not lasting very long. For what I paid for it I was expecting a much better quality. I got a medium and the fit is nice. Slightly bagging under the arms but it works.
I wanted to love this sweater but I didn’t love the fit and the pictures are somewhat misleading. The pictures don’t show this drop-armpit almost wing like shape that the sweater has that lays funny. The material is beautiful and so soft and warm though so I still gave it 4 stars, but will be returning. The shoulders also don’t lay like they do in the picture unless you tug on them, and even then they won’t stay like that. I’m returning but still gave it 4 stars because of the material.
This is by far one of my favorite sweaters. I ordered this in a Large because i love my sweaters to be oversized and more cozy. I absolutely LOVE it. I have already worn it out and to a sporting event! Very versatile.
Shoulder band a bit too small and not stretchy
This sweater came and was so cute but the part that goes around your shoulders was way too tight. Do not have particularly wide shoulders... exchanging for a medium. Hopefully that works better!
The perfect combination of cozy and cute!
I've worn it several times since I've gotten it and I've gotten so many compliments. Even though your shoulders are out, it's still really warm. I have worn it as a casual sweater and dressed it up and worn to Christmas parties, and it has worked perfectly.