We know you love that oversized look, and the Cara Dress will be your go-to effortless summer outfit. Button it up and tie at the waist to wear it as a dress, or leave it unbuttoned as a styling layer. The plisse fabric will have you feeling sexy and fearless and ready to take on the night.
- fabric belt included, or style with a chain belt for an elevated look
- sleeves run long, recommended to cuff for shorter length and relaxed look
- fuchsia plisse mini dress
- fabric belt included
- satin cuffs and collar
- lettuce hem at the bottom
- button front closure
- 100% polyester
- hand wash cold
- hang to dry
- runs big, recommended to size down if petite
- measured on a size small
- approximately 33.5" from shoulder to hem
- bust is approximately 21" across
- sleeve is approximately 19" across
- approximately 33.75" from shoulder to hem
- bust is approximately 21.5" across
- sleeve is approximately 19.25" across
- approximately 34.25" from shoulder to hem
- bust is approximately 22.5" across
- sleeve is approximately 19.5" across
- approximately 34.75" from shoulder to hem
- bust is approximately 23.5" across
- sleeve is approximately 20" across
- approximately 35.25" from shoulder to hem
- bust is approximately 25" across
- sleeve is approximately 20.5" across
- Paige is 5'8
- Bust: 32B
- Waist: 23.5"
- Wearing size Small
We offer refunds & exchanges within 15 days of delivery with tags attached & in original, unworn conditions (restrictions apply). Final sale items include: jewelry, accessories, sale marked items, swim, and vintage garments.
Free shipping on
orders over $150
We Ship from
Need Product Help?
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Ordered a size Small and im 5’2 - I wanted it to be more baggy when tied like the picture but then it was too short :( i suggest letting it hang a while to loosen up the pleated fabric for a more relaxed fit! I am also quite bootylicious so take that into account hahaha it worked great for my neon pink swimsuit outfit for a bachelorette yacht party!! And it survived without a blemish!
Join the Tribe!
Want to keep up with the latest trends? Subscribe to 12th Tribe!