Accounts Payable Clerk APPLY NOW
Los Angeles (Hybrid) Accounting 22 - 25 usd / hour Full time
- Onboard vendors according to the company’s internal policies.
- Match PO to vendor invoices; work with business partners to resolve discrepancies
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices, confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used, and ensure proper approval and authorization is obtained.
- Track/process expense reports according to the company’s travel and expense policy.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process.
- Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and management.
- Assist with special accounting projects, as requested.
- Inventory costing – oversight of supplier invoices for goods and services, and bridging to final product costs.
- Support the maintaining of vendor relationships, including contract negotiations, the pursuit of discounting opportunities, compliance to terms and repayment processes.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an accounting group team member, including A/P experience.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Quickbooks Online
- Strong analytical and organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in automating trade payables to optimize processes.
- Apparel & Fashion
|||Los Angeles (Hybrid)|||Accounting||||||lO6H.Bk.k8k5MlRP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||22|||25|||true|||