Buyer APPLY NOW
Buying with a focus in Product Development
As a Buyer and Product Developer you will be responsible for OTB planning and analysis, inventory management, and performance reporting for the e-commerce channel. In addition, our Buyer will help drive the team’s success by providing insight and analysis into detailed planning KPIs. The right candidate will be detail oriented, analytical and work well in a team environment. The Buyer will be responsible to create synergy throughout departments and have the ability to work cross functionally. They will be developing products with our manufacturing team based off of past and current trends, therefore we are looking for a highly creative, trend focused with a strong eye to patters, prints and bodies.
- Develop and maintain annual, seasonal, and monthly merchandise plans for multiple product categories.
- Create and maintain monthly OTB plans across categories
- Communicate with vendors on product developments, new and restocking SKUS.
- Understand and report quality of samples to buying team and vendors to update SKUS
- Recap and analyze actual sales results vs plan and forecast in-season sales and inventory on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Quantify in-season risks and opportunities and make recommendations to buying team.
- Communicate monthly Open-to-Buy forecasts & supporting action plans to management and cross functional teams.
- Develop effective promotional strategies to optimize inventory productivity and maintain healthy turns
- Create category level monthly hindsight reports to drive strategic assortment decisions for future investments
- Lead presentations and discussion to be a forefront leader in the industry
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional team members
- Understand a fast fashion nature in a socially native environment heavily impacted by the online space.
- Min 3 years buying experience in fast fashion high SKU D2C
- Bachelor’s degree; Retail and Consumer Science, Business, Marketing, Buying, or Finance Major Preferred.
- Experience in replenishment business and developments.
- Strong understanding of financial measurements including: sales, gross margin, inventory turn, ST%, weeks of supply and how to impact them.
- Expertise in retail math and OTB planning
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently on simultaneous projects in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant change and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Apparel & Fashion
|||Los Angeles (On-Site)|||||||||NNBl9_msQ1Q_VE8I|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||