Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
At 12th Tribe, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and across our social platforms. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. 12th Tribe released bi-weekly collections and we are looking for someone to constantly evolve graphic assets to align with the concept. You will be working closely with our Marketing Coordinator and Ecomm Merchandiser and be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you!
Objectives of this Role
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the marketing team to meet deadlines
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Contribute ongoing branding enhancements across all elements of the brand.
- Work alongside production and content team to execute the final content
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and design content for biweekly collection launches and seasonal sales.
- Design assets you’d complete *not limited to*: company website banners, postcards, product labels, merchandise graphics, social media content, signage, and advertisements.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system.
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of top and bottom performing content to design and execute specific classifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 3+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Experience in after effects and animations
- Video editing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well-versed in motion graphics for media usage
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of Shopify and Google suite services
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
|||Los Angeles (Hybrid)|||||||||aPRbw1zt-lqjNkbz|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false