Start Date June 1, 2020
- Assist junior creative director in designing insta stories, website banners, & facebook ads to completion.
- Contribute new and innovative ideas to use across all social platforms.
- Assist junior creative director in photoshoot organization & styling.
- Merchandise products in unique and innovative ways to feature on Instagram & Instagram stories.
- Assist in 10-1 minute long video clips of new arrivals, product reviews, and event recaps.
- Assist in writing & creating blog content.
- Assist in creating Style Haul Videos for IGTV.
- Participate in team meetings & bring creative ideas to the table.
- Active on social media (instagram, facebook, youtube and pinterest).
- Photo and editing knowledge.
- Passionate about expanding video experience.
- Knowledgeable with social media trends from a creative and business perspective.
- Strong knowledge of the brand's aesthetic and verbiage across all channels.
- Educated on social media influencers and bloggers.
- Eligible for school credit.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced writing and grammar.
- Embedding music.
- Understanding of web/google analytics.
- Photoshop skills a must. Indesign & Illustrator skills *major plus*