Social Media Marketing Manager (Los Angeles) APPLY NOW
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing all social media channels, distributing content and bringing to life a strong brand story. We are looking for an experienced individual to bring story telling, creative ideas, community building, and other initiatives to our current marketing program and expand the tribe!
In this position you must be strong in a fast paced environment, a highly fluid ever changing space, and leader in a collaborative space. The objective of this role is to build an effective social media strategy, engage audience, drive traffic, increase conversions, and manage the online community by reading customers comments, questions and answers.
- Plan, design, implement and monitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate and manage social media content, including text, audio, visual and multimedia formats.
- Engage users with prompt responses, organize competitions, ask questions and cultivate relationships.
- Monitor social media trends, including developments in design, applications, strategy and innovation to stay relevant and effective.
- Create comprehensive marketing plans to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Design, implement and manage social ad campaigns integrated into the company’s strategic marketing plans.
- Hire and supervise talented creatives, including Freelance Writers and Graphic Designers, and coordinate their activities to achieve social media campaign objectives.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
- Produce and Direct Photoshoots
- Oversee final edits from photoshoots to ensure final product is passed along to Merchandising
- Create and oversee Marketing briefs for E-mails, Ads, Web and Social.
- Manage budgets across content creation platforms
- Work cross functionally with Buying and Merchandising
- Staying up to date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
- Ensure the delivery of successful campaigns while supporting business critical KPIs
- Analyze how effective our content and programming is, while making recommendations for improvement based on insights and trends
- Manage performance tracking and reporting, including (but not limited to) monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports, in addition to socialization across cross-functional and leadership teams
- Understanding how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- Minimum 7 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- A natural "people person," skilled at building and nurturing relationships, and balancing many priorities
- Fluency with analytics and SEO
- Knowledge in the KOL (INFLUENCER) landscape
- Familiarity with online analytical tools and social scheduling applications, such as: Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, and Google Analytics
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice, and aesthetics
- Strong understanding of and interest in the fashion space
- Experience in visual storytelling on social media
2023-01-31|||Los Angeles (Hybrid)|||||||||LMoUvCoI2wP3Uf3b|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false