This role is responsible for helping drive the omnichannel go to market strategy at 12th Tribe. Reporting into the Merchandising Manager, the Merchandising Assistant will maintain the day to day merchandising of the e-commerce experience by focusing on product data, third party marketplaces, and assisting marketing in their efforts to reach our customers. You will be working directly with the Buyers and Associate Buyers along with internal and external partners to execute the merchandising objectives of the company.
- Fix product data and quality issues inside 12th Tribe website and marketplaces.
- Manage cost updates from Buyers and Vendors.
- Enhance alternative item and cross reference data for products.
- Maintain product categorization to improve customer experience.
- Support with Rebuy merchandising updates
- Use information provided by Buying, E-Commerce & Marketing to optimize SEO for the website
- Assist with email and promotional campaigns by managing content, support, and results reporting.
- Coordinate marketing assets from external partners to be used for internal marketing purposes.
- Manage promo and pricing forms
- Manage purchase order process on a weekly basis
- Develop full understanding of the process, divisional order tracking, and follow up as necessary with outside vendors for shipment, audit orders and notify Buyers for any adjustment required.
- Coordinate sample management process, i.e., tagging samples upon receipts, storing then, keeping track of samples, request samples as needed, organizing sample area, etc.
- Support the merchandising end to end process
- Provide administrative support to E-Commerce & Buying organization as requested
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Professional or Google Business Suite
- You’ll have to have great interpersonal communication skills as you correspond with fashion industry leaders and well-known brands to arrange the movement of a wide range of goods to and from our corporate offices.