Social Media Content Intern (Los Angeles)
Are you content obsessed?!? LOVE Social media and all things content? Our internship will give you an opportunity to create and be in content for one of the internet's favorite fashion brands! You will work closely with our CEO herself creating exciting content for all channels! This opportunity will give you a close look into the fashion world with a fast growing e-commerce brand! Love to learn? This is the role for you.
This position is available for school credit. Required to be in office. LOS ANGELES, CA.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JUNE 30.
- Produce video content for our TikTok handle
- Flat Lays
- Video and photo content on photoshoots, in office and around Los Angeles
- Produce video content for IG Reels
- Assist with e-commerce photoshoots
- Assist Community Manager with content for Ambassadors and Influencers
- Assist with organizing and reviewing content
- Create IG Story graphics and brainstorm new ideas
- Engage with customers on social media
- Create PR and Influencer lists
- Report on monthly TikTok and Social media Trends
- Identify top performing organic tagged content
- Identify up-and-coming TikTok influencers
- Create a content idea bank for new clothing drops, promotions, shopping holidays, etc.
- Currently in school with a major in communications, marketing, graphic design or public relations preferred. .
- Loves to be in front of the camera!
- Up to speed on current pop and social trends
- Fashion + Social Media Obsessed
- Examples of Reels, Video editing and photo editing will be required for application
- Positive attitude
- Keen eye to aesthetics
- Detail oriented
- Social Media Video and Photo editing
- Active on social media
- Junior or Senior in College
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.