Social Media Content Intern APPLY NOW
The Social Media Content Intern will support the Social Media team in the efforts to create innovative, on-trend, and engaging content for all of the 12th Tribe Social Media Platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of how to produce and edit video and photo content on all platforms including, but not limited to, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube. This intern should be eager to come up with creative ideas and essentially accumulate an ever-growing vault of content that can be shared on any social media platform to boost social engagement throughout the year.
- Produce video content for our TikTok handle
- Produce video content for IG Reels
- Create IG Story graphics and brainstorm new ideas
- Engage with customers on social media
- Create PR and Influencer lists
- Report on monthly TikTok and Social media Trends
- Identify top performing organic tagged content
- Identify up-and-coming TikTok influencers
- Create a content idea bank for new clothing drops, promotions, shopping holidays, etc.
- Create content ideas to share with our College Ambassadors
- Currently in school with a major in communications, marketing, graphic design or public relations preferred. .
- Understand the brand demographic
- Google application skills are required for this job
- Creative eye
- Experience with tiktok, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Active on social media
- Knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Fast learning and extremely solution oriented.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.
|||Los Angeles (On-Site)|||||||||Nop695l9zCVvKKob|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false